Part-time social media assistant
The Nice Things are hiring!!
Formed in 2017, The Nice Things was created with the intention of working with nice people and nice brands on nice jobs with nice messages. Wellness and conscious living is at the core of what we do.
We're looking for a a great social media all rounder to join us on our social media management. You will be working across several accounts creating graphics, curating images, forward planning in line with strategy and managing community on a day to day basis. An interest in women's health is a plus!
The role involves
- researching articles and copy to inspire posts
- curating and collating images across Tumblr, Pintrest and Instagram
- one day week collating content and forward planning/automating posts
- daily engagement
The ideal candidate should:
- be capable of writing great copy
- have a strong creative eye and a talent for researching imagery
- be expert at Pintrest, Instagram, Twitter and FB
- have a real passion for driving social engagement and growth
- be keen to learn as well as contribute ideas in terms of work flows and process improvement
- be an exceptional curator, perhaps you already have an amazing Tumblr or curate your own social
- be well versed in Creative Suite as well as Office
This role will require 1 hr/week catchup in The Tara Buildling, Dublin 2 but the actual work can be done from home/college.
To Apply please mail:
with an email titled "social"
Please submit CV along with 3 instagram posts(creative and copy) you would suggest for a new smoothie brand.